The Escambia County School District Division of Protection Services
Instructions for Online SAFE SCHOOLS Training
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! This year you will still be able to do your training at the comfort of your desk
or even if you wish, at your home computer! Below are some things to keep in mind and also instructions in case
you have forgot your User ID and Password.
Things to Remember While Taking Courses:
- Each assigned course must be completed during the 2016-2017
school year (Do not confuse calendar year with school year).
- Make sure your computer has the most recent update to Adobe Flash Player. BE SURE TO UNCHECK THE OPTIONAL OFFERS.
Logging Into Safe Schools Training Website:
- To access your assigned training, enter your username, which follows the following format:
<first initial of your first name><first initial of your last name><the last four of your social><the year of your birth
EXAMPLE: Username: jd12341962 (no spaces between any letters or numbers)
- Click in the password box and enter the first five characters of your username. EXAMPLE: Password: jd123
Your assigned course or courses will be listed under "Incomplete Training Assignments."
- Select any course by simply clicking on the name of the course. The courses have audio so turn up your speakers if you wish to hear the narration.
- You must complete all the training scenarios and the assessment to receive completion credit for the course. Do not fast forward through.....let them play so you can learn and get proper credit.
- You will have the option to print out a Certification of Completion once you complete the course. (We recommend you do that for your records).
- Using your web browser, go to the web page below to log in and start your course work:
If you need your employee ID number or have any questions or problems with the site, please call: Protection services at 439-2638